Sunday, March 4, 2012
It's Time!
Every time I've started a blog (3 times, seriously.) I've had a different theme I was kind of going for. Whether it be music, fashion, or just life, I always wanted my posts to be similar and have some sort of congruence. But this never worked out since I hate limiting myself to only one facet of my life. So I've finally decided to make a blog that put every part of my life into one place. This may sound silly, but I guess I've decided that my blog is my blog. So, with the coming posts, I hope you all can just smile and endure any of the random things I find worth posting about. I appreciate you visiting, and I hope you all can get some sort of happiness or at least entertainment out of my little blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment